Ryobi 18 Volt Hybrid One+ Battery Shop Fan
- BATTERY OR AC: Works with the Ryobi One+ 18-volt battery system. Alternatively, plug in an extension cord to run the fan on AC power
- HANG ANYWHERE: Back bracket, hanging hooks, and screw mounting holes are located below and behind this fan so you can keep it anywhere in your garage for a custom cooling experience
- PIVOTING HEAD: can tilt up so you can have this blowing exactly where you need to
- VARIABLE SPEED OPTIONS: Fully customize your cooling experience with a low and high setting. This is what freedom looks like
- SOLD SEPARATELY: Extension cord, 18-volt battery, charger
Details: The power can go out. It happens everywhere. If it's a balmy 90 degrees out and your air conditioning has gone out, what are you going to do? You can use the Ryobi P3320 fan to keep you or your family cool when you need it most. Part of the Ryobi One+ family, if you have one of their 18 volt batteries, you can keep this running for hours like it was one of your tools. The variable speed motor lets you decide how hard it can blow. It also has onboard hooks and screw holes so you can mount it in most locations. If the power isn't out and you've misplaced your batteries, you can use an extension cord to keep this running off AC power. Use it in your home, bring it with you on camping trips, keep it in your garage, do just about anything with it! It's Ryobi, so you know that this is a reliable piece of equipment.