- Fiberglass core adds strength and durability in the handle
- Reduces vibrations and provides the 'feel of wood'
- Exclusive rim temper reduces Incidences of chipping or spalling
- Forged high-carbon steel head for long life and durability
- Ergonomic comfort grip features a ribbed surface and flared end to provide a firm grip and reduce slippage
Publisher: Stanley Tools
Details: The Stanley STHT51304 20Oz rip claw fiberglass hammer features a fiberglass core which adds strength and durability in the handle. This fiberglass also reduces vibrations and provides the ‘feel of wood’. it has an exclusive rim temper that reduces incidences of chipping or spalling, with a forged high-carbon steel head for long life and durability. An ergonomic comfort grip features a ribbed surface and flared end to provide a firm grip and reduce slippage. The yellow-colored shaft offers easy product visibility. Designed as a nailing hammer, this tool has offers a rip claw, with a smooth face and a fiberglass handle. Backed by Stanley limited lifetime warranty.
Package Dimensions: 13.0 x 5.6 x 4.5 inches