Badger Sore Muscle Rub - .75 oz. Tin
Color: Cayenne & Ginger
- Cayenne Pepper and Ginger gently soothe sore muscles.
- Smells great and softens skin, definitely not your typical smelly sports rub!
- Perfect for before and after exercise, or as part of a relaxing massage.
- Rich in powerful skin-nourishing antioxidants found in essential oils of Rosemary and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Free of artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, GMOs, synthetics, or harsh ingredients.
Legal Disclaimer: This price is for one .75oz tin
Relief When You Need It! Badger Bill created this original sore muscle rub to soothe his aches and pains from regular Aikido practice. Now it's your turn to benefit! Experience the power of Cayenne and Ginger to soothe away stress and sore muscles. Perfect for using before and after exercise, after a long day, or anytime you're feeling a little stiff. Smells great and softens skin - definitely not your typical smelly sports rub! This is our original formula and still a favorite. Rub it in - you deserve it!.
All Badger balms are USDA Certified Organic, certified Gluten-Free, and petrolatum-free.
Directions for use: Apply directly to shoulders, knees, elbows, back, or anywhere that needs a bit of soothing.
Does Sore Muscle Rub help relieve arthritis symptoms? Badger Sore Muscle Rub is neither a medicine nor a drug. Rather it is intended to gently warm and soothe muscles; making it perfect for use before and after exercise, after a long day, or anytime you're feeling a little stiff. Cayenne is rich in vitamins C, E, and other powerful antioxidants.
Package Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.0 x 0.7 inches