Beesworks® (6) 1oz Yellow Beeswax Bars - Package of (6) 1oz Bars (6oz) - Cosmetic Grade, Premium Quality, for Many Uses
- Our natural, and premium filtered yellow beeswax is the highest quality cosmetic grade so you know you are making an effective and safe choice when using it to make your own cosmetics or for a variety of hobby and craft activities!
- Beesworks Beeswax will never go bad! We even offer an 100% Customer Satisfaction Promise.
- Beeswax has amazing antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and healing properties which make it a top choice for melting or chopping it up to create your own lotions, balms, creams, waxes, body butters, deodorants, and salves. Beeswax is also rich in Vitamin A which aids in cell turnover and reducing wrinkles and age spots while moisturizing your skin - without clogging up your pores!
- Our Beesworks Beeswax has a subtle fragrance which also makes it great for crafts, such as candle and soap making, lubricants, furniture or boot polish, granite countertop polish, beard and mustache wax, wax thread, beeswax crayons, envelope seals and more!
- Bars may weight slightly more or less than 1oz. Total weight will be 6oz or more.
More about Beeswax:
Beeswax is the natural wax made by honey bees in the hive. A bee consumes an estimated 6-10 lbs (3-4.5 kg) of honey for each pound of the wax it secretes. After honey removal, the comb is melted to produce the beeswax. Beeswax has a high melting point range, of 144 to 149 °F (62 to 65 °C). If beeswax is heated above 185 °F (85 °C) discoloration occurs.
Additional Ways to Use Beeswax:
- Use to wax linen (thread) before sewing or use it to bring the edges of your leather journal to a high gloss.
- Beeswax reduces inflammation, softens skin, and has antioxidant properties, so it is commonly used as a thickener and emulsifier for salves and lotions
- Hot Tip for Summer: Use our Beeswax in combination with Beesworks Zinc Oxide to make your own wonderful and healing sunscreen!
- Can be used to treat bacterial skin infections
- Use on your boots to protect them against rain and snow
- Beeswax candles burn brighter, cleaner, and longer than other types of candles
- Can be used on dreadlocks to assist with tightness
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 5.1 x 1.0 inches