Heavy Duty Felt Nail-on Slider Glide Pads 7/8" Dia.
- 7/8" DIA. HIGH DENSITY FELT RESISTS COMPRESSION - Lasts far longer than stick-on pads. Gray color hides dust/dirt.
- PERMENANT ATTACHMENT - Glides nail on, while the felt is epoxied to base at the factory and is guaranteed to stick FOREVER
- ESPRESSO NYLON BASE - Blends well with all darker woods and is 7/8" in diameter (a bit wider than the felt itself)
- EZ STORAGE - Reclosable box makes it simple to store any extras. 32 pcs.
- UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEED - Buy 'em, try 'em, Use 'em, Abuse 'em for up to thirty days. If you're not happy for ANY reason, just return them for a full refund.
Details: Tired of dealing with cheap, stick-on pads that compress to nothing, and then slip off in a gooey mess? Then welcome to chair sliding nirvana!
Introducing D.H.S. Felt Glides... the superior alternative you can count on...
They'll never come off unless you WANT them off- Aside from the obvious fact that they're nailed on, our felt is permanently epoxied to the base at the factory, so it's guaranteed to be on for keeps.
Greater durability - All felt is NOT created equal. Ours resists crushing because it's super dense, while at the same time offering plenty of scratch protection.
Colors that make sense - Dark espresso base goes great with all furniture. We then use neutral gray color for the felt, so any dust they might encounter will blend in, rather than becoming an eyesore.
Great for more than just chairs! - Use them for tables, couches, benches, or any other furniture the needs to be safely slid over your beautiful floors!
E-Z Storage - Comes in a handy, reclosable box to keep any extras organized!
Unconditionally Guaranteed! - Buy 'em, try 'em, Use 'em, Abuse 'em for up to thirty days. If you're not happy for ANY reason, just return them for a full refund. No questions asked!
- Pre-drilling is highly recommended! Using a small pilot hole pretty much eliminates the likelihood of bent nails, while also ensuring that they'll go in nice and straight.
- If you're replacing existing glides that had a larger diameter nail, don't worry! Just prep the hole with a toothpick and a small dab of glue, and you're in business!