Extech IR260 Compact Infrared Thermometer
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output.
- Non-contact temperature measurements from -4 to 752°F (-20 to 400°C)
- 12:1 distance to spot (target) ratio
- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area with on/off button
- Programmable visual and audible high/low alarm
- Adjustable emissivity for better accuracy on variety of surfaces
Details: The IR260 is a Compact Infrared Thermometer which takes non-contact measurements from -4 to 752°F (-20 to 400°C). The IR260 has a 12:1 distance to spot ratio and audible high/low alarms. Features a large digit LCD with backlight, over range, data hold, max and min measurement modes. Product is CE certified, has a three year warranty and comes with manual and two AA batteries.