First Alert Waterproof Fire Chest with Digital Lock
Brand: First Alert
- Digital safe protects valuables from fire, water, and theft
- Fire-resistant design withstands temperatures of up to 1,550 degrees F for up to 30 minutes
- Waterproof seal protects contents even when safe is submerged
- Features a programmable digital lock with 2 emergency override keys
- Holds standard letter-size papers flat
Publisher: First Alert / BRK Brands, Inc.
Details: Safeguard your valuables from theft, fire, and water with the First Alert 2602DF Waterproof Fire Chest with Digital Lock. Featuring a capacity of 0.39 cubic feet, this fire-resistant safe offers enough space for your money, jewelry, important documents, electronic media, and other small valuables. The security safe can withstand external temperatures of up to 1,550 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 30 minutes. This digital safe also features a waterproof seal that keeps its contents dry, even when submerged in a flood or soaked by emergency sprinklers. This waterproof safe comes equipped with a programmable digital lock that you can program with your own four- to eight-digit passcode and two emergency override keys that ensure you always have access to your valuables, even if the safe’s batteries die or you forget the combination. The document safe features interior dimensions of 8.50 by 16.00 by 12.79 inches (H x W x D), making it large enough to store 8.5- by 11-inch papers flat.