Gluten-Free Healthy Camping and Backpacking Food Paleo Snacks Pack - Vegan Health Food Snacks Made from Superfood Ingredients (Coconut Macadamia, 4 packs)
Brand: Trail Truffles
- With a soft, brownie-like outer shell and decadent nut-butter filling, these all-natural, plant-based energy bites use nature's superfoods to deliver antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, without sacrificing taste. All flavors are paleo friendly (except Peanut Butter Cup) and have 3-4 grams of protein in each serving.
- Trail Truffles are a healthy and delicious alternative to a sugary snack. Made of low-glycemic coconut nectar and wholesome dates, it gives long-lasting energy with no sugar crash.
- Perfect as a mid-morning snack, early afternoon energy or on-the-go fuel for school or work, you can pop these energy balls in your mouth anytime you want.
- The Truffles also don't melt. They are rugged and portable, enabling you to enjoy hiking, camping, and backpacking, without fear of smashing, melting or leaking - a little coconut oil may release in warmer temperatures, but think of it as free-natural moisturizer for your hands!
- These decadent snacks have no refined sugars, gluten, dairy, GMO, soy or preservatives. They also make a great-gift for the health-conscious person in your life!
Publisher: Trail Truffles
Details: Our Peanut Butter Cup, Mint Creme, Coconut Macadamia, and Chocolate Hazelnut energy bites are the perfect marriage of nature's goodness with indulgence.
What makes Trail Truffles so unique?
--> Our "chocolate" shell not only delivers a rich, dark chocolate flavor but a light covering of our proprietary Trail Truffle coating ensures it doesn't melt, get sticky, or otherwise make a mess
--> Simple, easy-to-pronounce ingredients provide the perfect input for an optimal mix of carbs, proteins, and fats in an energy bite.
--> We ensure that these energy bites are not only nutritious but also are "truffle worthy."
Trail Truffles are also a nice little "cheat" for Keto or Whole 30 followers. Try now our Truffles and you'll be amazed! Take them with you when you go to office or when you travel. Share them with your co bikers, mountain climbers, runners or backpackers. These are also a delicious preworkout and post workout snack. Kids, students and adults alike would surely love the one-of-a-kind Trail Truffles!