Grizzly Professional Grade Duct Tape
Brand: Grizzly Brand
- Includes 2 silver color industrial size duct tape rolls
- Easily tears by hand without curling or use scissors
- Recommended solution for daily household repairs and DIY projects
- Heavy duty and durable duct tape - 30 yards per roll
- Trusted USA brand - Includes 1 year satisfaction guarantee
Publisher: Grizzly Brand
Unparalleled Silver Color Grizzly Duct Tape
Grizzly Brand® would like to introduce our silver Grizzly Duct Tape mult-pack. Our duct tape is 2x stronger for a superior long lasting hold. Constructed with 11mil double-thickness adhesive and strong reinforced backing, this duct tape has a tough all-weather shell which is ideal for projects and repairs both indoors and outdoors. Grizzly brands silver duct tape adheres and sticks to smooth, rough and uneven surfaces, including drywall, plaster, steel, wood, stone, stucco, brick, metal and vinyl.
You are receiving 2 rolls of duct tape. Each roll measures at 1.88" wide x 30 yards long with a 3" core diameter.
How to Use
It's easy to use the Grizzly Duct Tape. Just use it like any other type of tape. Tear the silver duct tape by hand or cut to size with a knife or scissors. Carefully apply the tape and smoothing out any bubble pockets or rolls. It really is that simple. Now you can enjoy the strength and durability of Grizzly Duct Tape!
FAQ and Suggestions
- Grizzly Duct Tape should NOT be used as an electrical tape.
- Grizzly Duct Tape contains a highly concentrated rubber based adhesive and sticks to most plastics, including polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP). Grizzly Duct Tape does not work on materials with high oil or plasticizer content, such as EPDM rubber or PVC.
- Grizzly Duct Tape is NOT recommended for direct or indirect food contact and should not be considered food safe.
- Grizzly Duct Tape is safe for outdoor use.
- Grizzly Duct Tape is moisture resistant.
- Storage Tips: Please store Grizzly Duct Tape in a cool, dry location. Keep out of direct sunlight