Motorola T260 Talkabout Radio - 2 Pack
Brand: Motorola Solutions
- Power through Your Adventures: There are two ways to power your radio: use the included NiMH rechargeable batteries for up to 10 hours or use 3 AA batteries for up to 29 hours.
- Know the Weather In Advance: Keep updated with real-time weather conditions by turning on one of 11 weather channels or initiating weather alerts. NOAA radio service may not be available in all areas.
- Quickly Find a Channel: Use the scanning feature to see which channels are currently in use. Low Battery Alert: Low battery alert reminds you when batteries are running low.
- 22 Channels Each with 121 Privacy Codes: With 22 channels and 121 privacy codes, totaling 2,662 combinations, it's easy to find an available channel.
- Compatible with Any Radio: You can communicate with other FRS/GMRS radios regardless of brand by being on the same channel and privacy codes.
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Publisher: Motorola Solutions
Details: Stay outside, stay connected, stay informed. With a range of up to 25 miles and the freedom to communicate wirelessly, the T260 lets you stay in touch with family and friends, whether tackling a back country trail or camping in the woods. This lightweight, compact and durable radio comes packed with essential features, like NOAA weather channels and alerts, and iVOX/VOX hands-free communication, so it’s easy to stay in touch -and stay safe -no matter what your situation. The T260 is available in a twin-pack or a triple-pack. How far can I expect my radios to communicate? The communication range quoted is calculated based on an unobstructed line of sight test under optimum conditions. Actual range will vary depending on terrain and conditions, and is often less than the maximum possible. Your actual range will be limited by several factors including, but not limited to: terrain, weather conditions, electromagnetic interference and obstructions.