MSR - WhisperLite International Multifuel Stove
- Multi-Fuel-Burns white gas, kerosene and unleaded gasoline
- Light and Sturdy: Lightweight stainless steel legs offer excellent durability
- Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR pots.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included)/Made in Seattle, USA
Legal Disclaimer: This item sold AS IS. MY LISTING DOES NOT HAVE THE FUEL BOTTLE, THE ORIGINAL FUEL BOTTLE ON THIS WAS A DISPOSABLE ONE THAT IS NOW COMPLETELY EMPTY.
Publisher: MSR Equipment
Release Date: 2012-01-01
Details: One of our most versatile stoves, the Whisperlite International multi-fuel stove was designed from nearly 20 years of proven field use and feedback. The one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly increases stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight. Combined with a collection of subtle engineering refinements to boost overall efficiency, the WhisperLite International stove will remain the top choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking a reliable multi-fuel stove.MSR's upgraded Whisperlite International multi-fuel stove takes advantage of nearly 20 years of proven field use and feedback to further improve one of the popular outdoor outfitter's most versatile stoves. A one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly boosts stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight and, combined with a collection of subtle engineering refinements to boost overall efficiency, the stove will likely remain a top choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking lightweight, compact multi-fuel versatility.
- Improved Multi-Fuel Performance: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel
- Lightweight Stability: Stamped stainless steel legs greatly improve stability and reduce weight
- Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR pots
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field
- 10.9-ounce minimum weight
- 15.6-ounce packed weight
- With 20-ounce canister of white gas:
- 110-minute burn time
- Boils one liter of water in 3.5 minutes
- Boils 1.3 liters of water per ounce of fuel
- With 20-ounce canister of kerosene:
- 155-minute burn time
- Boils one liter of water in 4.4 minutes
- Boils 1.6 liters of water per ounce of fuel
MSR products are made in Seattle, Washington, and include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
MSR is part of a company named Cascade Designs, started by three friends and former Boeing engineers -- Jim Lea, Neil Anderson, and John Burroughs -- who were laid off from the aeronautics giant in 1971. Outdoor enthusiasts looking for the next great gear idea, they went on to design the world's first self-inflating mattress, the Therm-A-Rest. Today, Cascade Designs remains a private, family-owned company that has grown to be one of the most respected outdoor manufacturers in the world.