Schwinn Day Tripper Bike Cargo Trailer, Red/Grey
- Wide frame provides large towing and storage capacity, while two-wheel design limits torque placed on bicycle for unhindered performance
- Unique folding frame and quick release wheels pack up neatly for compact storage and transport
- Universal coupler easily attaches to almost any bicycle for added versatility; one-time installation
- 16 inch air-filled tires with molded rims provide a ride that's always smooth
- Interior d-rings in each corner allow you to strap down your cargo, providing extra security and improved performance
Publisher: Pacific Cycle, Inc.
Details: It's about time you ditch the backpack and stop hanging grocery bags on your handlebars, enjoy the ride more and bring everything you need wherever you go with the Daytripper cargo trailer by Schwinn! this convenient, stylish rear trailer has a durable steel frame, 16 inch aluminum rims and stable air-filled tires that keep the ride steady and smooth. The wide steel frame allows for large towing and holds up to 100 lbs. Of cargo, truly maximizing your storage capacity. Additional d-rings in each corner are there in case you need to strap down any larger items (bungee cords not included), and it's simple to attach the trailer to almost any bike thanks to the universal coupler. Going on a family trip simply fold up the collapsible frame and quick-release wheels for convenient sub-compact storage! camping just got way easier - conveniently carry a tent, sleeping bag, plenty of food and all your supplies to your campsite without the added stress on your back. Enjoy the freedom of riding with the Schwinn Daytripper cargo trailer