SentrySafe Fireproof and Waterproof Safe
Color: Medium Grey
- Fireproof safe is UL Classified to endure 1 hour at 1700°F and keep interior temperatures safe for irreplaceable documents, valuables, DVDs, and USBs; ETL Verified to withstand a 15 foot fall during a fire and remain closed
- Waterproof safe is ETL Verified for 24 hours of protection in water up to 8 inches deep offering peace of mind in the event of a flood
- Preset dial combination fire safe with secondary locking key for strong security; combination safe features four live-locking bolts, steel construction, pry-resistant hinge bar, shelf, and bolt down hardware
- Exterior: 16.3 in. W x 19.3 in. D x 17.8 in. H; door requires 14.75 in. of clearance to fully open; Interior: 12.6 in. W x 11.9 in. D x 13.8 in. H; large 1.23 cubic foot capacity; weighs 86 pounds
- Should your fireproof safe be damaged by fire or water, SentrySafe will provide a replacement safe so the things that matter most are protected for generations to come; US based customer service for product-related questions and services
Warranty: Manufactures Limited warranty
Details: Designed to protect your important documents, the SentrySafe SFW123DSB Fireproof Safe and Waterproof Safe protects documents, valuables, and digital media from fire, water, and theft. Ideal for your home and office security needs, featuring solid steel construction with a secondary locking key to provide additional protection from unwanted access.
Protect your documents, digital media, and other valuables from fire, water, and theft with the SentrySafe SFW123DSB Combination Fire-Safe. The safe sports four 1-inch steel bolts that are 60 percent bigger than bolts found on traditional safes. Other security features including a pry-resistant hinge and a dual-combination lock and key offer peace of mind and make it harder than ever for burglars to access your important possessions. An adjustable interior shelf and a key rack, tray, and pocket on the door make it easy to organize your things. This safe has been verified to provide one-hour fire protection.
The safe features a dual-combination lock and key for increased security (click to enlarge).
The SFW123DSB has bolts that are 60 percent bigger than those found in traditional safes (click to enlarge).
Solid Construction to Keep Your Valuables Secure
Designed to provide years of protection and dependable service, the SentrySafe SFW123DSB Combination Fire-Safe features a solid steel exterior along with four 1-inch live-locking steel bolts that are 60 percent bigger than those on traditional safes. A pry-resistant hinge bar provides additional protection from forced entry, while a dual-combination lock and key deliver increased security. Included with the safe is a bolt-down kit that enables you to easily bolt the safe to the floor.
Fire and Water Protection
The SentrySafe SFW123DSB Combination Fire-Safe has been certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and Edison Testing Laboratories (ETL) to provide one-hour fire protection. The safe can also sit in up to 8 inches of water for up to 24 hours without sustaining water damage. In addition, the SFW123DSB has been subjected to 15-foot drop tests, whereupon the contents remain intact and the safe remains locked.
Smart Features for Greater Convenience
The SentrySafe SFW123DSB Combination Fire-Safe has several features to help keep your irreplaceable valuables organized. For quick access, the interior of the door has a key rack, a tray, and a pocket for small items like CDs and DVDs. An adjustable interior shelf allows you to organize your things, while easy-to-use locks and left and right dials offer excellent audible and tactile feedback.
The safe measures 17.8 by 16.3 by 19.3 inches on the outside (H x W x D) and 13.8 by 12.6 by 11.9 on the inside and weighs 101 pounds.
SentrySafe has been a global leader in the safe industry for over 80 years, producing more fire-safe security containers than any other company in the world. With its primary manufacturing facility located in Rochester, New York, SentrySafe makes most of its products in the United States. SentrySafe is dedicated to providing quality, affordable, innovative products that meet rigorous UL and ETL testing standards to protect your important and irreplaceable valuables from theft, fire, and water.
What's in the Box
SentrySafe SFW123DSB Combination Fire-Safe, owner's instruction manual, and warranty information.
|With built-in fire and water protection and other security features, the SFW123DSB keeps your important personal belongings safe (click to enlarge).|