XTRATUF - Legacy Series 15" Neoprene Steel Toe Insulated Fishing Boots
Color: Copper, Tan
- 100% waterproof triple-dipped latex neoprene; ozone, acid, chemical resistant; lighter & more pliable than ordinary rubber; hand-layered construction provides flex & strength at critical stress points
- Slip-resistant, non-marking Chevron outsole provides excellent traction in extreme conditions on any surface
- Polymeric foam insulation delivers boot temperature rating of -10 °F (-23 °C)
- Moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene insoles absorb shocks and have a breathable, open cell structure to reduce insole drying time
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 & Canadian Standard CSA Z195-09; toe & heel guards protect against abrasions; heel counter secures the foot to prevent movement in the boot
Details: Ideal for the harshest and coldest conditions at sea, these XTRATUF Legacy Series 15" Neoprene Steel Toe Insulated Men's Fishing Boots feature lightweight foam insulation that will keep your feet warm in temperatures as low as -10 °F (-23 °C). Designed with a taller boot shaft, these men's fishing boots offer plenty of protection for your ankle and calf, but are still lighter and more pliable than traditional rubber boots. The triple-dipped neoprene is resistant to acids, diesel fuel and other solvents, and hand-layered construction in these fishing boots provides flex and strength at critical stress points. Moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene insoles absorb shocks, and their breathable, open cell structure reduces insole drying time. Toe & heel guards protect these insulated fishing boots against abrasions, and the heel counter secures the foot in place. The steel toe offers impact protection from heavy gear, and the signature Chevron outsole keeps you sure-footed on slippery decks.